Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2 Days Post Blizzard

Last night when I turned in, it was -5F.  I was concerned about how low the temperatures might fall, and I left a lamp with an old incandescent bulb lit beneath the kitchen sink,  the only sink on an exterior wall. When I awoke to discover the temperature was +17F., I was surprised.




Apparently the front had moved into our area during the night.  It stayed cold all day, although we did get some sun late in the afternoon.

I'm getting some organizing done, and some cooking, of course, but there is nothing being finished on the quilting front--and there needs to be.

Happy quiltmaking and knitting....

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

We are having hot humid days here at 88 degrees. It's been nice to be able to open the doors to the back porch when we have family over for the holidays. Wishing you a blessed New Year!

DragonPoodle said...

We had a very warm and wet holiday season but the sun is finally out today. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...