Sunday, April 26, 2009

Froggie! Froggie! Ooooops!

This is the top I pieced over a week ago when our group of Victory Quilters met. (If you wish, you may click the photo for a larger copy in order to view the frogs.)

The "oops" is the "pond" in the center. The pond is there because when I was splitting the nine-patches, the ruler, cutter, or both slipped, resulting in a butchered block. I saved those pieces to use in the corners of the border, but I had to insert a pond to replace the butchered block.

Borders have been added and the quilt has been quilted, but it still needs binding. I'll post an updated picture when it is finished.

What would you put in the pond?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Perhaps the pond in the middle of your quilt needs a lily or two?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...