Saturday, February 7, 2015

Citrus Surprise

From being snowed in two weeks in a row to welcoming stunning springlike temperatures in the upper 50s and into the 60s, it's been a surprising couple of weeks.  Our warm temperatures are due to the "Pineapple Express."  We may not get rain, but right now the warm temperatures are a welcome change (although it's still well below freezing when I leave for school in the mornings, and sometimes the winds are pretty wild by the time I get home).

At our recent Victory Prayer Quilting workday, Pat W. pieced this one.  I think I have to call it "Snoopy's Happy Citrus Surprise."









Orange usually makes me irritable (probably because I'm allergic to most orange flowers), but Snoopy made me happy, as did his happy dancing loops.  I loved that Pat gave me six inch borders so I could quilt very happy feathers with more dancing loops.

Happy quiltmaking....and knitting,

2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I'm not an orange fan either, but I love that Snoopy fabric and of course your quilting is great!

Needled Mom said...

That looks so cute and that Snoopy fabric is darling. Beautiful quilting too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...