Monday, July 27, 2009

Double Rain Showers


I wanted to join this at the end of the last post, but it didn't work. So....here's a new post. This is a sight I have never before seen. One of the wonderful things about living in the Southwest is that sometimes one can see a storm cloud just drop its rain. However, I've only caught a couple of pictures of such sights in all the years I've lived out here. Yesterday, on the way home from church, we saw these two storm clouds dropping their rain at the same time--and, I caught it with the camera. What a lucky day!
By the time we reached home, the two clouds had joined into one, so I'm very, very glad the camera was in my bag!
I love monsoon season--except when we lose electrical power!

As always, for a larger view, you can right click on the photo and open it in a larger format in a new tab or new window.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...