Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Wonderful Bird House Quilt

No pictures because this post isn't about one of my quilts, and I don't feel it's ethical to swipe a picture from someone elses site; it's about a wonderful quilt pattern that is a true breath of spring for those of us eager for the real thing.
One of my good friends has fallen in love with it.
You can see a large picture here:
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/quiltcompany_2075_6026
The quilt was designed by Arlene Stamper and her daughter Melissa and is available at their website:
http://www.quiltcompany.com/index.html
There are six parts to this pattern so the parts can be purchased separately or in a bundle.

I'm not affiliated with this company in any way.
My friend just fell in love with the design, and I offered to look for it since she doesn't use a computer.
I hope it feels like a breath of spring for everyone who visits Arlene and Melissa's website.

The Quilt Company does lovely, charming, comfortable designs; it occurs to me that others might be interested as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...