Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mini [not!] spools of Glide Thread

For all of you home quilters who have hesitated to try Fil-Tec Glide thread because you had concerns about buying 5000 yard spools, some of the Glide colors are now available on 1000 yard "mini" spools.



You can order them directly from bobbincentral (Fil-Tec's website).

Sorry for the mess in the background of the picture above--it was taken during one of our Victory Quilting days--so those are not 1000 yard mini spools since they hadn't yet been introduced.

 For those of us who love using bits of many colors on our quilts, this will be a real boon. This thread really does glide through our sewing machines--and provides a bit of shine in really luscious colors.
Of course, quilting is my favorite part of the quilt.

My only connection with this company is that I send them my money, and they send me thread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to take the plunge with the smaller spools of thread. What do you recommend?

Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...