Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Sew In - October 2010


Okay, no actual sewing--but it could be the planning part? Maybe???
There was also the long soak in the tub with 2 cups of Epsom Salts and a few drops of lavender oil.  I'd forgotten how taxing packing all those boxes, lifting them, sealing them, shifting them could be.
Hope I can move in the morning!
Sweet Teen is marching in the parade that precedes the Estancia Punkin' Chunkin'.
Then she plans an outing with friends to a mall.  Her mama hears the call of the fat quarter sale at Busy Bee Quilts.  I really hope I'll have enough energy that I will be able to participate in quilt therapy tomorrow!
Sad thing: it takes a lot of work to pack up a thirty year teaching career. I threw away a forest full of trees in paper. Makes me sad, but on such a short time frame, I had no choice. I still have all the teaching stuff in the store room that hasn't been pulled out this year. What an immense job!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...