Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm Still Here

I'm still around. I have *not* disappeared into the vast wilds of New Mexico. I just counted at least eleven quilts I have quilted in the last two months and have not posted about--although that certainly helps explain why I haven't managed to post.
The one above is the finally-completed first version of Mrs. Lebo's Kitchen. It's name was chosen because it reminds me of the kitchen of my first grade teacher, Mrs. Esther Lebo, when I visited to play with her daughter Sarah.

Alexandra claimed the other version--has even slept under it several nights.

Unfortunately, she never had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Lebo--and I'm not at all sure of the whereabouts of Sarah Lebo--although I'd love to reconnect with her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...