Monday, July 15, 2013

Quilting Progress....Dots and Stripes

Only 16 blocks complete....feels like there should be a lot more.



I do have this great pile of flying geese completed.
 I have not yet decided if they will become strips of flying geese or if they will go into blocks.

I was so excited to receive a call from a friend in my prayer quilt group who offered to help with Sweet Teen's quilt.  I rarely get the opportunity to work with a partner or group except on prayer quilts.  So when we tried to tie down a time to work together, she learned that she has to leave town.  Oh, well, I still like the idea of making this a group quilt, even if I don't see a way it can happen now.

I'm linking to Judy at Patchwork Times 
and Free-Motion By the River.
You'll find some beautiful quilts to visit at these blogs.

Happy quiltmaking.....

10 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

This is such a happy looking quilt... LOVE all those polka dots!

viridian said...

What a fun quilt. Keep going!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

love the combo of the dots and stripes. It is so much fun!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Cathy said...

What a yummy and happy quilt!

Anonymous said...

Really a adorable quilt. I love the combo of polka dots and stars. Creative and sweet!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

What a wonderfully playful quilt! Love those dots and stripes.

Dee said...

Your blocks remind me of Cathy from Cabbage Quilts use of colors and prints! She is one of my faves and I love what you have finished so far!

Lynn said...

What fun this one is! Wish I was there to run my fingers through your geese.....happy, happy stuff!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Lots of fun fabrics in this quilt Dora! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Pokey said...

Wish I was there to sew on it with you, we would be havin' some fun!
:-}pokey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...