Friday, May 15, 2015

Photos 7 & 8 Prayer Quilt

More fun and happy quilts from our quilt dedication:


This Saturday we'll be sewing more quilt tops for more prayer quilts.

Yesterday I stopped in Joann's Fabrics for some fabrics to make accessories for the furniture in my daughter's student apartment.  I found what I wanted.  I even had coupons they wouldn't accept.  I got to wait in two lines for at least twenty minutes each.  I can't help feeling sad for what the venture capitalists who own Joann's have done to their stores.

I did meet a couple of quilters and will probably get together with them to do some sharing.  That's fun!

Happy quiltmaking,

2 comments:

bunbear said...

i love the quilting on the pink, green, and yellow in the top pic!

Missy Shay said...

Such pretty quilts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...