Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How to Finish a Quilt....

 I made this months ago--then it was put in a stack with some other quilts.
 All it needed was the binding.
 So here are a few details of the quilt....
Binding is on and it was passed on to Mary, who will hand sew the back of the binding.
Then it's destined for a beneficiary of our prayer quilt ministry.

Actually, I don't think this is the best way to finish a quilt.  I'm glad it's done, and I did love getting it out and enjoying it again....but I do think I would have enjoyed it just as much if I'd put that binding on months ago.

Happy quilting.....

2 comments:

Pokey said...

This is beautiful, Dora!

I'll add here, I was reading down from the 4 previous posts (those report cards and bronchitis have me behind in reading my favorite friends!) and your traveling post was downright scary!
I DO pray for your job situation, I so hope that something can change. God hold's those decision maker's heart in His hand. I figure that He has someone that you need to minister to there....
Blessings, pokey

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Lovely quilt, Dora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...