Saturday, January 19, 2013

Prayer Quilt Dedication

Last Sunday we had another prayer quilt dedication at our church.  Here are a few glimpses of the 50+ quilts now ready to go to people facing some serious health challenges.








I really thought I'd contributed no quilts--mostly because I just haven't had the opportunity to work on prayer quilts for the past more-than-a-few months.  However, I saw several that included my work.

Now they will be dispensed over the next few months.  I absolutely love hearing from people who relate to us the blessings they experience as a result of this ministry.  The Lord uses these quilts in wonderful ways.

Happy quiltmaking....

6 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Beautiful quilts - what a wonderful ministry!

Lurline said...

Very beautiful - both visually and in gesture!
Hugs - Lurline.

Sheila said...

What beautiful quilts and such a wonderful ministry , I congratulate your church for being so caring :-)

bunbear said...

What a wonderful display of love! Anyone who receives one of those quilts will be blessed. Good job! Kudos to you, Dora! :)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

How lovely! I'm sure they will bring comfort to those who receive them. Hope your new year goes well for you. I've missed hearing from you.

Linda said...

I love love love this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...