I made five of these units for the blocks.
I managed to get them pieced into the blocks, sashings and fill triangles created and sewn.
I'm not sure I can quilt this before school starts the first week of August. Also, just the top is heavy enough that it needs to be longarm quilted instead of quilted on one of my treadles. It certainly has a lot of wonderful spaces for quilting. I'm having a great time planning the quilting. It's the first quilt I've made for myself in over ten years, and I hope to enjoy it for several decades!
I;m linking to Connie's Linky Tuesday as well as to Esther's Blog and her WIPs on Wednesdays. Both links are in the column to the right.