Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quilting Complete: Handkerchief Quilt

When I was quilting up that stack of prayer quilts, I said I'd share details later.  Here are the details for the lovely Handkerchief Quilt, pieced by Judy.








 None of the shots are perfect because the wind was already coming up when these were taken and the sun was at an angle that made things harder to photograph.  But for the most part, I'm happy with how the quilting showed up.

Technically, it's still a work in progress because I have found nothing for the binding.

Over there on the right sidebar you'll find a link to Esther's WIPs on Wednesdays; that link will take you to her most recent post and give you the chance to go see what others are working on this week.

Happy quiltmaking....

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I'm so impressed with the beautiful quilting you did on this quilt. Love anything with handkerchiefs, too.

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

My kind of quilt!

Wendy said...

Your quilt is so lovely...

Bunny said...

Beautiful quilting and quilt.

jjthor said...

Lovely quilt!! great way to use the pretty handkerchiefs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...