Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stabilizing Robin's Song

I very much wanted to show the start of the feathers on Robin's Song-----but I'm not done with the stabilizing yet.
 I have five or six more lines of stabilizing to put in.  But I thought you might like to see some of the blocks before they are filled with quilting.
 Maybe I'll get those few lines put in tonight--but there are no guarantees.
 There are quite a few people who have more to show for their efforts than I do.
I'm thinking you might want to visit them via the following linky parties:

Esther’s Blog 
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 

I don't know that I can have a finish by Friday, but I hope to have a lot more quilting on this quilt.
Happy quiltmaking, everyone...... 

4 comments:

Esther Aliu said...

Oh it looks like it's coming along beautifully! Can't wait to see it finsihed

DragonPoodle said...

Lovely quilt! and I hope your therapy is going well
Cheryl Warren

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Pinning takes a long time. I pinned a 80" plus x 80" plus sized quilt earlier this week. I almost ran out of pins!!

You need the pin covers for your pins. It makes it much easier to pin and hold onto them. I posted about them here:

http://www.aquiltingsheep.com/2012/04/what-is-that-on-your-pins.html

Nita said...

I've never tried pinning my quilt...I've always hand basted, which is hard on the back as you are kneeling and leaning over on the floor. But maybe you have the same issues when using safety pins. Anyway, it is a lovely quilt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...